Saturday 22 June 2013

The Spirit of God rushed upon Saul and his anger was greatly kindled (1 Samuel 11:6)

Month of June: Life within the Holy Spirit 
Ekhristos Anisty..Alithos Anisty:
Christ has risen, truly He has risen. 

"The holy anger explodes from the spirit in the heart, but man's anger emerges from a wound to the self.  Man's anger does not fulfill the righteousness of God nor does it align with the purpose of His will, for it is from the move of soul when it has grudge and anger for its self.  Oh the Spirit of Christ, who came to sanctify all my instincts for God, sanctify my anger for you to glorify you and serve your righteousness.  Speak in my heart, oh Spirit of God when my nature angers inside me so I do not utter but what builds others.  Amen." 

Dear reader: Please share your reflections about the Holy Spirit. 
Have a wonderful day!  God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment