Tuesday 18 September 2012

Make every effort to enter through the narrow door (2) (Luke 13:24)

Please share this blog with your FB contacts by pressing (f) underneath this blog.

Month of September: The Life of struggle and Perseverance.  May God use this blog to bless your life with His Word.


This is an excerpt of the daily devotionals I translate from Arabic from the Book "The Bible in reality of our life" for late Father Matta El Meskeen.

"Behind the narrow door there is a narrow way which is a harsh one.  But what affirms us is that many did tred it and overcame.  They sufficed with the little that God gave them, their happiness, singing and joy never calmed nor stopped for they overcame the world and became worthy for the Kingdom they seek."

Dear reader: Please share your reflections.  Have a blessed day!
God Bless

1 comment:

  1. "Make every effort"... These words got my attention. it gave me a new understanding to enjoy the Kingdom of God; I have to not only accept the harsh way if God allowed me to pass on it, BUT also I have to seek for it and make all my effort to enter from this narrow door.
    Most of the time we try to escape from suffering, but now I see that if we didn't accept to walk in this narrow painful restless way, we will loose the joy and happiness of God's presence.
    Jesus said "I am the way the truth and the life"

    ReplyDelete