Monday 10 September 2012

Put to death, therefore, whatever belongs to your earthly nature (Col 3:5)

Please share this blog with your FB contacts by pressing (f) underneath this blog.

Month of September: The Life of struggle and Perseverance.  May God use this blog to bless your life with His Word.
This is an excerpt of the daily devotionals I translate from Arabic from the Book "The Bible in reality of our life" for late Father Matta El Meskeen.

"As much as the works of putting to death enter the soul into the depths of sadness, weariness and pain, they fly high eventually to enter it into the rows of the righteous Spirits crowned with glory and brightness."

Dear reader: Please share your reflections.  Have a blessed Monday!
God Bless

1 comment:

  1. I am looking for that day, when ALL (not a part) of my earthly nature decreased till DEATH.
    I believe that this war between my earthly nature and my new nature will be till I leave this tent... but I have hope because the war is not for me it is for HIM. And as long as He is in me and I am in Him, the victory will be mine!!!
    In Jesus name, Amen

    ReplyDelete