Wednesday 2 October 2013

I would rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me (2 Corinthians 12:9)

October is my favourite month of the year because of the Fall colours and the beautiful topic of meditation: Our life in Christ 

Month of October: Our life in Christ 
l
"When I am weak, then (in the Lord's eyes) I am strong (2 Corinthians 12:10)  This very strong deep viewpoint makes our worries of having health, power and respect trivial in the eyes of the Lord.  The end result that St. Paul reached was to submit to the control of Christ, for the sake of Christ and for the love of Christ.  This was the crown that St. Paul put on his head and wrote on it" An Apostle who boasts in persecution, sickness, and need.  Ready to die in love for whom who died and resurrected for him"!!"  

Dear reader: Please share your reflections with your life in Christ. 
Have a wonderful day!  God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment