Friday 9 November 2012

Can you drink the cup I drink? (Mark 10:38)

I will be out of town on Saturday & Monday; I will not post the blog on these days.  I will resume posting the blog on Tuesday 11/13 God Willing.
.....................................................................................
Month of November: Life according to the command.  May God use this blog to bless your life with His Word.
This is an excerpt of daily devotionals I translate from Arabic from the Book "The Bible in reality of our life" for the late Father Matta El Meskeen.

"Christ established the partnership of pain with Him in the form of partnership of love with Him.  This is in reality the only way which causes the Cross to be acceptable.  Without this partnership (the partnership of pain and love with Christ) it is impossible for man to carry the cross." 

Dear reader: Please share your reflections and this blog with others. 
Have a blessed weakend!
God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment