Friday 2 November 2012

If you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you (Matthew 6:14)

Month of November: Life according to the command.  May God use this blog to bless your life with His Word.
This is an excerpt of the daily devotionals I translate from Arabic from the Book "The Bible in reality of our life" for late Father Matta El Meskeen.

"It is not out of vaccum the Christ is asking me to forgive my brother because I carry the power of the grace of forgiveness which Christ completed for me and for my brother on the cross; therefore I forgive from the same account of the power and grace of forgiveness that was fulfilled for me." 

Dear reader: Please share your reflections and this blog with others. 
Have a blessed day!
God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment