Monday 26 November 2012

Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you. (Matthew 5:44)

Month of November: Life according to the command.  May God use this blog to bless your life with His Word.
This is an excerpt of daily devotionals I translate from Arabic from the Book "The Bible in reality of our life" for the late Father Matta Elmeskeen.

"Against the hatred of enemy, goodness steps in to extinguish the anger of the one who hates, that who does not know mercy.  If the one who hates asks the good one why are you good to me while I insult and hurt you, the good one replies because I love you for no reason as Christ loved me and was crucified for me and for whoever meant to harm Him." 

Dear reader: Please share your reflections and this blog with others. 
Have a blessed day!
God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment