Wednesday 22 August 2012

When you pray say: Father (Luke 11:2)

Month of August: The Life of the Word and Prayer.  May God use this blog to bless your life with His Word.

This is an excerpt of the daily devotionals I translate from Arabic from the Book "The Bible in reality of our life" for late Father Matta El Meskeen.

"Before we pray we have to stand quietly for preparing the will first in order that prayer comes out of a heart which seeks talking to God while it is fully aware that God hears the pulses of our heart before the words of our mouth."

Dear reader: Please share your reflections.  Have a blessed day!
God Bless

1 comment:

  1. O my God, how GREAT you are!! You know my words before I say it, You always carry me, You have engraved me on the palms of Your hands; my walls are ever before You. You gave me YOURSELF!! O my Father, how great You are!!!
    I am so THANKFUL.

    ReplyDelete