Thursday 9 August 2012

Why is my language not clear to you? (John 8:43)

Month of August: The Life of the Word and Prayer.  May God use this blog to bless your life with His Word. 

This is an excerpt of the daily devotionals I translate from Arabic from the Book "The Bible in reality of our life" for late Father Matta El Meskeen.

"If man does not have spiritual ears that hear the word of God so they reveal its divine nature, it is impossible for him to understand what Christ speaks about.  The ears that are attuned to the divine wave and feel the life and truth of the word of God are the only ones which can understand what Christ and the Spirit say."

Dear reader: please share your reflections.  Have a blessed day!
God Bless

1 comment:

  1. I know whenever I got the same message in more than one way, it's definitely for me and it highlights on what I really need!!

    Yesterday I read on Isaiah 50 and I took my time reading verses 4-5; "The Sovereign Lord has given me a well-instructed tongue, to know the word that sustains the weary. He wakens me morning by morning, wakens my ear to listen like one being instructed. 5 The Sovereign Lord has opened my ears; I have not been rebellious, I have not turned away.

    Lord, please give me tongue and ears like one being instructed. That's what I really need!

    ReplyDelete