Thursday 18 October 2012

Because He Himself suffered when He was tempted, He is able to help those who are being tempted (Hebrews 2:18)

Month of October: Our life in Christ.  May God use this blog to bless your life with His Word.
This is an excerpt of the daily devotionals I translate from Arabic from the Book "The Bible in reality of our life" for late Father Matta El Meskeen.

"Here what Christ says to the sinner: I know your sin; I carried it with you without you knowing; its sourness for you is sourness for me; its weight on you is a weight on me.  Trust and be of courage I am with you; you are in me and your sin became mine; I made it dead in my death on the Cross to make you live.  I presented you to my Father cleansed, blameless and sanctified in my blood."

Dear reader: Please share your reflections and this blog with others. 
Have a blessed day!
God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment