Tuesday 2 October 2012

I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest in me (2 Corinthians 12:9)

Month of October: Our life in Christ.  May God use this blog to bless your life with His Word.
This is an excerpt of the daily devotionals I translate from Arabic from the Book "The Bible in reality of our life" for late Father Matta El Meskeen.

"This strong and very deep perspective from Paul makes our many interests of health, power and respect trivial in the eyes of Lord.  We must from now focus our interests on what delights the Lord, and truly feel that our attitude, discussions and interests are all in the circle of the will of God.  The end result that Paul reached at is to submit to the will and order of Christ."

Dear reader: Please share your reflections and this blog with others. 
Have a blessed day!
God Bless

1 comment:

  1. The more I know my weakness, the more I be thankful to God Who LOVES me with all my weakness.

    No one can do that to me, BUT HIM. How sweet you are my Lord! I Love you.

    ReplyDelete