Thursday 11 October 2012

I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go (Pslam 32:8)

Month of October: Our life in Christ.  May God use this blog to bless your life with His Word.
This is an excerpt of the daily devotionals I translate from Arabic from the Book "The Bible in reality of our life" for late Father Matta El Meskeen.

"When the way gets tough on you, do not get bored and say that God forgot about me or Lord where is your teaching?!  God' guidance is measured with higher measurments than ours.  But what is important is to be under His teaching and our eyes and ears are focused on His voice."

Dear reader: Please share your reflections and this blog with others. 
Have a blessed day!
God Bless

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this bible verse!
    O Lord, teach me your way and guide me in your path. Give me an open mouth and a wide heart. Amen

    ReplyDelete