Monday 1 October 2012

Because I live you also will live (John 14:19)

Month of October: Our life in Christ.  May God use this blog to bless your life with His Word.
This is an excerpt of the daily devotionals I translate from Arabic from the Book "The Bible in reality of our life" for late Father Matta El Meskeen.

"Whoever lives with Christ S/he lives with the eternal life; with life there is no death for Christ is the eternal life that was hidden with the Father and has been manifest for us and He gave us to partake in it with Him.  For with Christ there is no longer death no matter what; no sickness, no senility, no weakness, nor anything that may threaten man."

Dear reader: Please share your reflections and this blog with others. 
Have a blessed Monday!
God Bless

1 comment:

  1. "Because I live you also will live." So, I can say because Jesus defeated the devil I also will defeat him... As long as God is in me and I in Him, I can do anything in Jesus Christ who strengthen me!!

    ReplyDelete