Thursday 26 July 2012

Because God has poured out His Love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit (Romans 5:5)

Month of July: The Life of Divine love; living love all along!This is an excerpt of the daily devotionals I translate from Arabic from the Book "The Bible in reality of our life" for the late Father Matta El Meskeen.

"The Divine love when is poured into man and resides in him changes everything he has inside.  It creates in him new capabilities, energy and realization, and removes hopeless weaknesses and flaws, for the Love is a correcting power which is chastising with uncontrolable authority and majesty.  This power aims to make man more matching to live with God, attuned to His holy Will and harmonious with His ending"

Dear reader: Has God poured out His love into your heart?  Please share your reflections.  Have a blessed day!
God Bless

2 comments:

  1. When I read this blog I knew it is the same message that God told me yesterday! I had goose bumps :) It is amazing! I wanna share it with you. Yesterday night I was reading in (Isaiah 44, 1:5) God was talking about His chosen people;
    “But now listen, Jacob, my servant, Israel, whom I have chosen. This is what the Lord says—
    he who made you, who formed you in the womb, and who will help you: Do not be afraid, Jacob, my servant, Jeshurun, whom I have chosen.
    For I will POUR WATER on the thirsty land, and streams on the dry ground; I WILL POUR OUT MY SPIRIT on your offspring, and my blessing on your descendants. They will spring up like grass in a meadow, like poplar trees by flowing streams. Some will say, ‘I belong to the Lord’; others will call themselves by the name of Jacob; still others will write on their hand, ‘The Lord’s, and will take the name Israel.

    HIS promise for us is to pour out His SPIRIT into US and our offspring... His chosen people! then we will be filled with His LOVE, this love that will give us the POWER to be changed to HIS image. this Love that changed Peter from fisherman to a men fisher.
    Thank you God for you have compassion upon our thirsty needy souls, and you choose us to create something new.
    Here we are Lord, do your will on us, fulfill your promise for us!!

    ReplyDelete