Tuesday 10 July 2012

We love because He first loved us (John 4:19)

Month of July: The Life of Divine love; living love all along!This is an excerpt of the daily devotionals I translate from Arabic from the Book "The Bible in reality of our life" for the late Father Matta El Meskeen.


"This burning love is a reaction; as strong as the action is; the Love of Christ for us, so is the reaction; our love for Christ.  In fact the power of the love of Christ for us is originally a reaction of the Father's Love!!  As Christ said "As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you"(John 15:9)"

Please share your reflections.

God Bless

1 comment:

  1. I am wondering about our AMAZING God. He loves us, created us and give us the willing and the power to love Him and to follow His commandments. Jesus said without ME you can do nothing, and by the end of our life, He give us eternal life with Him as we loved Him!!
    OH My Lord, you do all the work and at the end You reward us for Your great work on us. All you want from us is only accept you!!
    Here I am Lord.

    ReplyDelete