Tuesday 17 July 2012

Simon son of John, do you love me? (3) John 21:17

Month of July: The Life of Divine love; living love all along!This is an excerpt of the daily devotionals I translate from Arabic from the Book "The Bible in reality of our life" for the late Father Matta El Meskeen.

"Thou you are the Lord of heaven and earth, I love you..I love you, do you love me?  If all people are hostile to me, if the age is against me with all its evils, I shall not be afraid.  One thing I request is your Love, do you love me?  If the world enraged on me, if I lost all my money, my beloved, my friends, my parents, my children, but I won Your Love only, I would have overcome the world and all people."

Dear reader: please share your reflections.  Have a blessed day!
God Bless

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I want to share with you today; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4NtSJs3617E

    Amen come, Lord Jesus. We love you!

    I am so thankful for you Joe for giving us this precious meal everyday. GOD BLESS YOU AND USE YOU FOREVER.

    ReplyDelete