Tuesday 24 July 2012

I have made You known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them (John 17:26)

Month of July: The Life of Divine love; living love all along!This is an excerpt of the daily devotionals I translate from Arabic from the Book "The Bible in reality of our life" for the late Father Matta El Meskeen.

"The true knowledge for the Father and the Son is rooted in the essence of love.  The knowledge and love are twins of God; the first leads to the second and the second leads to the first, and both are a heavenly legacy we have inherited from the mouth of Christ and from His Holy Spirit."

Dear reader: Please share your reflections.  Have a blessed day!
God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment