Saturday 21 July 2012

If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love (John 15:10)

Month of July: The Life of Divine love; living love all along!This is an excerpt of the daily devotionals I translate from Arabic from the Book "The Bible in reality of our life" for the late Father Matta El Meskeen.

"In reality, the secret of remaining in God is the same as the secret of true joy. Whoever remains in Christ obeys His commands and Christ grants him His Divine joy, that is how man rejoices in Christ and his joy is complete; thus reaching perfection."

Dear reader: is your joy complete in Christ today?  Have you realized the secret yet?  Please share your reflections.  Have a blessed weekend!
God Bless

1 comment:

  1. Help me Lord to obey your commands and to remain in YOU so my joy will be Complete!

    ReplyDelete