Wednesday 25 July 2012

Joe Saad' Bio

I received a few questions about myself so I thought to introduce myself to my readers:

My name is Joe Saad.  I was born Christian in a spiritual family and have been serving Christ since I was 5 years old.  I am a Certified Christian Counselor in the areas of Individual, Premaritals, Married Couples and Family Counseling.  I am an Engineer by education; for 30 years I worked in different corporations and on consulting assignments.  The Lord guided me to begin a new phase of my life by working fully for Him. I am an active member in the Coptic (the word Coptic refers to the ancient Christian Egyptians preached by St. Mark) Orthodox Community in Toronto, Canada.  I completed my counseling studies and have been a Board-Certified Christian Counselor and a Member of the American Association of Christian Counselors AACC for 5 years.   I helped establish the "Holy Family" Counseling Ministry in Toronto. This multicultural Ministry has a focus on the education and counseling within the area of Christian Marriage & family.  I provide sessions on different Individual, Marriage & Family counseling topics.  I will be posting counseling topics for discussions on this blog shortly.  
I have an office in Aurora, ON, Canada.  I do much counseling on the phone and on Skype.  My contact information is below:

Joe Saad
Certified Christian Counselor & Life Coach
Aurora, Ontario Canada
+1 (416) 876-6194  
joesaadca@hotmail.com

Skype: restinchrist

2 comments:

  1. I can see God's work in your life. As He choose Peter to change him from a fisherman to men fisher, He did the same with you Joe! God was preparing a good vessel in you for Him too, He changed your career from an Engineer has 30 years experience dealing with different corporations and on consulting assignments (fisherman), TO (men fisher) the most important kind of CONSULTING ASSIGNMENTS :) in His Corporation...
    May God keep using you helping in consulting His people, and bringing them to Him to be healed and have better life in Jesus Christ.

    “Come, follow me,” Jesus said, “and I will send you out to fish for people.” (Matthew 4:19)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Manal for your warm words.

    ReplyDelete