Thursday 19 July 2012

The third time He said to him "Simon son of John do you love me" John 21:17

Month of July: The Life of Divine love; living love all along!This is an excerpt of the daily devotionals I translate from Arabic from the Book "The Bible in reality of our life" for the late Father Matta El Meskeen.

"What returned Peter back to faith was not Peter's hope but was Christ's non-despair and insistence to support Peter so he does not lose faith.  What made Peter cry was not his betrayal but was the compassion and love of Christ which did not diminish because of Peter' betrayal."

Dear reader: please share your reflections.  Have a blessed day!
God Bless

1 comment:

  1. NO one is GREAT as YOU LORD! He was, HE is, and He will be the same without any change forever.
    Jesus did the same with me as He did and will do with everyone, He accepted me and He didn't blame on me even with one word! I can't count how many time God did and still doing that with me.
    O Peter, Now I know why you were crying... It's the Holly Unlimited UNCONDITIONAL LOVE that your tears couldn't stand infront of it.

    "Praise God because He is GOOD and His mercy endures forever"

    Thanks Joe for posting this great excerpt :)

    ReplyDelete