Monday 23 July 2012

If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him. (John 14:23)

Month of July: The Life of Divine love; living love all along!This is an excerpt of the daily devotionals I translate from Arabic from the Book "The Bible in reality of our life" for the late Father Matta El Meskeen.

"Christ here opens a mysterious way which connects us to Him and the Father: the Divine Love is greatly valuable; for man to love Christ means a hidden invite to enter his home.  It is an incomprable honor for Christ to accept and come in, but the truly amazing fact is for the Father to accept also and enter unto us."

Dear reader: Please share your reflections.  Have a blessed day!
God Bless

1 comment:

  1. What a PROMISE!! What an Honor to have You, The Father, and The Holly Spirit in my vessel!
    I trust in You and I believe your promise. I love you and I ALWAYS need your help to obey your teaching. Teach me Lord, and keep me in your way.
    When You Lord come into our entity, we will have the heaven inside us. We will have Your Kingdom!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lb8H4x-bRv0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

    ReplyDelete