Saturday 14 July 2012

Simon son of John, do you love me (John 21:17)

Month of July: The Life of Divine love; living love all along!This is an excerpt of the daily devotionals I translate from Arabic from the Book "The Bible in reality of our life" for the late Father Matta El Meskeen.


"Who are you Lord who asks for the love of your children and disciples; we never heard of this before from a philospher, a king nor a great person!!  Who are you my Lord who asks for our love and affection? Do you ask for man's love while you are the creator of humanity? You who are served by angels searching for the love of your servants?!!  My Master I am lost in your love!"

Dear reader: please share your reflections. 

Have a blessed weekend!
God Bless

1 comment:

  1. OH, I LOVE it "My Master I am lost in your love". YES, I am lost in YOUR LOVE!
    Jesus, You prayed "Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name, the name you gave me, so that they may be one as we are one." (John17:11)
    Now I ask You to do Your willing for us, what You want for us, Your desire for us; is to reach this level of LOVE and UNITY with YOU. I am thirsty to that day when my heart be over filled with the same LOVE that is between YOU and The Holy Father! Now I am asking you by the power of Your name to make us one in You as You and The Father are one.
    Jesus said: "I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one" (John 17:22)

    Me too Lord, I will not rest until the matter is settled! (Ruth 3:18)

    ReplyDelete