Friday 6 July 2012

The Kingdom of God is within you (Luke 17:21)

Month of July: The Life of Divine love; living love all along!

This is an excerpt of the daily devotionals I translate from Arabic from the Book "The Bible in reality of our life" for the late Father Matta El Meskeen.


"The Kingdom of God is not a temporal one so we do not observe it coming across the time; it is always present and the need is to search for it within us " The Kingdom of God is within you".  The Kingdom of God grows gradually in the keen hearts through the word of the Bible, if the heart keeps the word as holy, unlike the ignorant heart."

A question for you to ponder today: do you still observe the Kingdom of God across time or have you found it yet within you? Please share your comments.

God Bless

2 comments:

  1. When I was little I thought the kingdom of God is to have a place in the heaven in the eternal life. I prayed as Jesus told us to ask for the Kingdom of God first, by time I understood that's INSIDE ME and I can start live it here on Earth if I want!! Yes Lord I want it and I will not give up...
    Now I feel the Kingdom Of God in me the same as when Elijah prayed for seven times and he didn't give up then he saw a little cloud out of the sea, like a man's hand. And he said, Go up, say unto Ahab, Prepare thy chariot, and get thee down that the rain stop thee not (1 kings 18:44)
    I am enjoying God's work on me little by little to live His kingdom, and I am waiting for that HEAVY RAIN!! in Jesus name Amen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is beautiful Manal; may God keep His Kingdom in you and give you your heart's delight. Amen.

      Delete